It's been a while and it's going to be a while longer.
I miss Read & Riot every day, but I can acknowledge that school is a priority for me right now.
I'm thankful for all the opportunities that Read & Riot has given me, for all the people I've met, friends (family) I've made, all the books I wouldn't have otherwise read and have fallen in love with.
I'm still reading, but an English student now, so I'm reading what they tell me to. (Man, I love Shakespeare).
I don't have time right now to devote to Read & Riot and it kills me, because I miss it every day. Very much.
Honestly, I can't wait to come back.
These are the books on my I Need to Read You Immediately After Exams What Do You Mean Exams Aren't Over Yet? list:
- 60 pages left of Unbreakable by Kami Garcia!!!
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth (I have two copies and they stare at me every day)
- The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
- Salem's Lot by Stephen King (I made a deal)
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Runaway King & The Shadow Throne by Susan Nielsen (Just give me two days and I will devour the rest of this trilogy)
- A Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin
The Love List you were expecting?
Well, it's books, friends, opportunities, reading, twitter, bloggers, used books, book signings, BEA ... Everything that Read & Riot has given to me and what's still to come. (Oh, and school might actually make it on this list ... I'm still deciding). I also love bookstores. I don't think that can be said enough.
Thank you for being here and thanks for waiting.