Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years
These books are in no particular order, because I really can't say that one book is more important than another.
1. The Letter Q edited by Sarah Moon
- It was honest and emotional; a book I hope is still around for many years. More importantly, I hope there isn’t a need for its message in the future.
2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- A book I would recommend to anymore. A book I have recommended to everyone.
3. Harry Potter by JK Rowling
- Everyone deserves magic.
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- I know how I devoured this series.
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
- A book I need to read again.
6. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- A story of myths and legends. A book with a great hero.
7. Pluto’s Ghost by Sheree Fitch
- A unique narrative and a story I fall into every time.
8. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- It’s a book that has everything.
9. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- You’ll have a lot of questions coming out of this one.
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to ten. My brain seems to have walked off somewhere ...