September 22, 2016

Let Me Reintroduce Myself

Hi!

My name's Terri. You may not remember me because it's been a long time. I'm going to change that right now. I'm a twenty-something year old Canadian girl who recently graduated university and doesn't know what's next. I do know that there are a lot of things that make me me like the fact that I love Harry Potter more than most other things, I'll always come out for ice cream, NYC is my soul city, and I love to read.

Read & Riot was born because I love to read and I love to talk about books! What's more fun than that?

It's been a long time since I've written/posted a book review and the reason is very simple: school. I graduated after studying for five years and less than half-way through school it became too hard for me to study, work, go through life and write reviews. I didn't have time to read for pleasure anymore, but I've found my way back. It feels like I lost touch with the bookish community, which I love so much; I've kept in touch a little because it's hard to stay away but I want to be more involved again. I would appreciate you welcoming me back J

I have a lot to learn and relearn so any help and advice is much appreciated!

I wrote a similar post to this on Read & Riot's facebook page, which you can like by clicking here; I post about my current reads and bookish memes!

I'll have reviews coming soon! I recently finished The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson and I'll be posting a series review this weekend! I also have some reviews I've written by never posted, so stay tuned!

Thank you all for reading!

Comment or ...
Tweet me @readandriot.
Shoot me an email at readandriot2@gmail.com.
Or see me on Facebook on Read & Riot's page!

Love,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! I cannot wait to read your reviews and share in your enjoyment and knowledge of books !!

    ReplyDelete