May 14, 2011

Love List (4)

Hello!

Another 14th has snuck up on me.   So, lately I love ...

SLEEP.
Bookish people.
Meg Cabot's Princess Diaries.
Darren Criss.
Jeri Smith-Ready.
Glee's cover of "Somewhere Only We Know" sung by Darren Criss.
Helping people.
Divergent by Veronica Roth.
HarperCollins Canada.
People who forgive my ridiculousness.
Talking about The Vampire Diaries with my manager.
The people that care about me.
When my friend says, "Oh my sweet mittens."
My local Chapters.
Talking to people about Divergent.
The photo of Meg Cabot and I.
Meeting Meg Cabot (because I MET MEG CABOT).
The fact that my mom won't give my Glee soundtrack back, because she's listening to it.
The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore.
Glee's Prom.
Being able to rely on my coworkers.

Love,
Terri

4 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet mittens, I'm on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glee Prom FTW! I want to marry Chris Colfer. And since that's not going to work out, I want to marry Darren Criss ;)

    ReplyDelete