February 14, 2012

Love List (11)

Hi!


I love Valentine's Day.  I love the idea of showing someone how much you care about them.  I think you should tell them you love them everyday, and I don't think you should put pressure on yourself on February 14th, but I think the idea is sweet.
Last year on Valentine's Day I decided to make a list of things that I loved; hereby named my "Love Lists".  I continued these lists for the 14th of each month.  I might have missed one or two, but I like this tradition of mine.  It makes me happy and I hope it makes you happy too.




Here's the list:
Apple crisp.
My Dad especially on Valentine's Day.
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver.
American Idol.
The Voice.
Talking to my Dad about books.
Having something to look forward to.
Being lucky enough to have the opportunities that I do.
Books that break my heart (apparently).
The Maze Runner series.  Especially The Scorch Trials.
Postcards.
Baking cookies.
That I'm still discovering new things about my phone after owning it for almost 2 years.
Days to myself.
The Big Bang Theory.
The Big Bang Theory plays on multiple TVs in our house when it's on.
Scream 4.
Carnations.


Love,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment