February 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (6)

Hi!
This list is not lovey-dovey for Valentine's Day.

Top Ten Books That Broke My Heart A Little




These books broke my heart a lot:
Half of these books caused uncontrollable crying.  When I read the other half it felt like I had a rock in the pit of my stomach.
1.  Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
I cry every time I read Forbidden.
2.  Dead To You by Lisa McMann
3.  The Death Cure by James Dashner
4.  Awakened by PC & Kristin Cast


These ones broke my heart just a little:
5.  Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I felt incredibly sad for Katniss.
6.  Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
7.  Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
8.  The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Yes, Maggie made it twice!
9.  Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
10.  Frankenstein by Mary Shelley


No comments:

Post a Comment