April 14, 2012

Love List (13)

Hi!


Lately, I've had some obsessions that have turned into things I love.


Vlog Brothers videos on youtube.
DFTBA.

She's The Man.
My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson.
That, lately, whenever I try to remember "Kelly Clarkson" I always think of "Kelley Armstrong" first.

That I met Nicholas Sparks.
Rings.
Pink hair.
Free health care.
Pintrest.
Harry Potter 20 Questions.
Clue.  (I really love Clue).
I don't even know if Harry Potter Clue exists, but I love that it could exist.
The Book Depository.
Above by Leah Bobet.
Tangled.
Bridesmaids.
Monte Carlo.
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.
What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.
Finding out who / what One Direction is.
That I was given a City of Lost Souls shirt to wear at work.
That I can record voice memos on my phone.
The new covers of White Cat, Red Glove, and Black Heart.  (I was previously very against them, but then I saw them in person and folded like a deck of cards.  They're very pretty.)
Easter morning.
That there are still chocolate eggs and bunnies hiding in plants and on picture frames (in my house).

That this is the 13th Love List and yesterday was Friday the 13th.
Hey Julie by Fountains of Wayne.
Finding cupcakes in the fridge at work.  (They were for everyone).
Canadian Problems tumblr.

I've been distracted by tumblr ...

Side note:  I have not seen The Hunger Games movie yet. *headdesk*

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment