January 14, 2012

Love List (10)

Hi!


I have to get up at 6am tomorrow, so I have to make this quick.
Quick apology:  I'm so sad that I missed the last Love List I could have done in 2011, but I was sick and could not handle technology.


Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel.
Christmas.
Wearing a Santa hat at work on Christmas Eve.
My red boots.
Bram from Dearly, Departed.
My Mom.
Manhattan.
Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger" CD.
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
Hugo Cabret (both book and movie).
The fact that there's a new Underworld movie coming out.
Our Christmas tree.
My pink monkey plushie.
Chocolate truffles.
That I survived and did well in my first semester of university.
Breakfast on Christmas morning.
My bell Christmas ornament.
The vanilla and sandalwood scented candle.
Christmas coupons.
Laughing uncontrollably on the bus or on the subway, because of the book you're reading.
When your room is cold, but your bed is warm, and you don't have to go anywhere.
Goals.
Cleaning.
Etsy.
I love the gift I bought for someone off Etsy, but I can't tell you because she reads Read & Riot, and I haven't given her her gift yet!  (Next time!)
A Million Suns by Beth Revis (if I haven't already told you).
Because I Said So.
Watching the entire series of Gilmore Girls just because you can.
"Oy, with the poodles already."




SLEEP!


Love,
Terri


Song of the day:  Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)

No comments:

Post a Comment