January 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012


Hello!


(I know it's Wednesday, but this was my first day back to school, and I hope you can forgive me).
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is:  Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012.
Some are brand new, and others are just ones I haven't had the chance to read.

1.  Insurgent by Veronica Roth

After Divergent how could I not be eagerly awaiting this?
2.  Beautiful Ethan (aka the next book in The Caster Chronicles as named by my friends on twitter) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
3.  City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
4.  The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer
5.  Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
No release official release date or book cover for this one.
6.  Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
7.  Black Heart by Holly Black
8.  The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (Because I've only just read The Maze Runner!)



I couldn't make it to 10, because I have this little voice in the back of my head saying that I need to read Frankenstein for school, and shouldn't be blogging.  *sigh*  Care to recommend a few books?


Love,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear! Books I think you'd like: Cinder by Marissa Meyer, Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore, Isla and the happily ever after by Stephanie Perkins.

    Happy reading and good luck with Frankenstein and his monster!

    ReplyDelete