February 7, 2011

Afterlife Contest


Hi! *waves*


Michelle Hodkin is a debut author that I have had the pleasure of talking to over twitter.
This is the perfect opportunity for me to gush over her sweetness, as well as enter a lovely contest.
Michelle's debut, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, is released this September by Simon & Schuster Publishing.

"Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.  It can. 

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed.  There is. 
She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love.  She’s wrong." (Summary taken from Goodreads).

Every time I read that snippet I wish I had Mara Dyer right in front of me.
Not to mention the cover.  Do you see how beautiful that cover is?

Michelle is holding a contest to win a signed ARC of Afterlife by Claudia Gray, the conclusion to the Evernight series.  I have not finished the series yet, but would like to continue it.
Either way, I'll get my hands on both these books eventually.

This text is the link to Michelle's contest.  You should check out her blog while you're there!

Goodnight!

Love, 
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Michelle is incredibly sweet, and I am dying for Mara Dyer to be released.

    ReplyDelete