February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!



Now, normally, I just celebrate this holiday with a lot of chocolate, (so, it's not much different from every other day), but last week I was approached by (hopefully) soon-to-be-published author Rose Mannering.


We emailed back and forth, and long story short, I want to share some of Rose's work with you.
She wrote a cute short story titled Valentine's Play inspired by, what else, Valentine's Day.


So, if you want to see a sample of Rose's writing you can click HERE.
If you want to learn more about Rose, and her writing you should check out her website:  www.rosemannering.com.
This is her twitter:  @rose_mannering.
And facebook:  Rose Mannering.

Also, you should stay tuned for an interview with Rose that will most likely be posted this week.
I'm sorry.  I can't help that I work so much.  Hopefully, you'll all forgive me when you see what I have in store for Read & Riot.


I just have one more thing to say about this holiday.  I know it's (mostly) for couples, but isn't it really supposed to be about love?  So, my request is that you tell those who you love that you love them.
Thank you.  And I love all of you for taking the time to look at Read & Riot.


Love,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment