February 27, 2011

Debut Author Challenge 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm going to try my hand at one of the contests The Story Siren is running this year.  It's the Debut Author Challenge.  The challenge is to read at least 12 young adult or middle grade books released in 2011.  These books have to be the first ones released by said author.
If the author has a book published any year before 2011 it does not count.
I wanted to take part in this challenge because I always love finding new authors to love.  You know I used to be scared to read a new author?  Now, I love it.



I'm cutting it a little close seeing as the deadline to participate is March 1st.  But never late than never, right?
I've already reviewed a book or two that fit under this challenged, and I can't wait to do more.


Love,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment